Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something About Me...


Hello all…My name is Nur Nabila Izzaty bt Baktiar but my friends just call me ‘Nabil’ because they said it is easier that way. I was born on 21st October 1991 at Sultanah Fatimah General Hospital which is now known as Hospital Pakar Sultanah Fatimah. This year I will become a 19 year-old-girl and I am currently studying at Uitm Segamat taking diploma in banking.

I have 4 siblings and I am the eldest. I have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. At home, they will address me ‘kakak’ as a sign of respect. I live at my hometown which is located in Muar with my big family which consists of my father, my mother, my siblings, my cousins and my grandmother. We live together since we were born and sometimes my aunties and my uncles will visit their hometown which is my house too.

My father’s name is Baktiar and my mother’s name is Wan Fuziah. My father is a caring and responsible person while my mother is the loveliest person I have ever met in my life. Well, maybe I said that because I love them with all my heart. Another thing is that, the fact that my mother is a bit taller than my father is something I need not to be shamed off and maybe that is also the reason why my father is always ‘murah rezeki’. My father is a businessman while my mother is a housewife. After graduate, I would love to help my father to widen his business in the contract field.

During leisure time, I will go out with my friends and enjoy our happy time. Usually when we were together, we will spent a lot of our money to the ‘unseen’ things like going to the karaoke center, eating fast food and buy the small things like hair clips and scarf. While with my family, we will travel to interesting places during the holiday to enjoy quality time together. If there is nothing more, the last thing I will do is watching movies or sleeping.

I start my kindergarten at year 5 at the Joy Kindergarten. Then, I went to S.K. Convent Muar for 5 years only because I am one of those PTS students which mean I can skip my Standard 4 subjects and just go through into my Standard 5 life. I transfer to S.M.K.A. Maahad Muar for 3 years due to my parents’ desires and again, I changed my school to Sultan Abu Bakar Girl School for 2 years and I find that during my school time, I used to spend many years at the girl school. Lucky for me that Uitm do not differentiate its students by the gender.

To put in a nutshell, I am absolutely happy knowing that my life is complete with my family and friends besides me . I will do anything to make it any better and enjoy my life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment