Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Loveable Roommates...

Hello! Today I’m gonna tell you about my roommates for this semester. I stayed at UiTM hostel named Mutiara. My room number is M114 and for this semester I got the same roommates from the last semester. There is no senior in my room and there are 4 persons in the room including me.

My first roommate is Nur Zulaika bt Zainal Abidin which we called her “Kechik”. This is due to her small body size and she is quite short too. “Kechik” is my classmate too and we always go to the class together. She is born in Kuala Selangor on 17/9/1990 and she will be a 20 year-old-girl this year. Right now, she is residing with her parents and her 3 siblings and she is the eldest. She is a very talkative and funny girl and always succeeds to make all of us to laugh. She is also a smart girl. Just for your information, she got 3.87 in the 1st semester and 3.84 in the 2nd semester and I’m confident that she will get DL again for this semester. During last semester, she had a fond towards scary movies and she has a lot of ghost movies and this semester, she seemed to love “dangdut” very much that she will sing it every time. Examples of her favourite songs are “Angkat Kaki”, “Yang Sedang Sedang Saja” and “Memori Daun Pisang”. She loves spicy food, for example “Nasi Goreng Kampung” and anything that spicy. She is a daughter of a Direct Officer in Kuala Selangor and her mother is a housewife. “Kechik” loves shopping so much and every time we take a tour to Segamat, there must be something that she will buy. She also has a fond towards pink and 99.9% of her stuff is in pink colour. Other than that, she also has a fear towards frog. There’s one day when we showed her a frog toy, she frightened so much that she almost cried. Poor her….hehehhee

My second roommate is Arifah bt Abd. Rahaman. She will become 19 this year and born at Kg Baru, Kuala Lumpur on 8/8/1991. She is a part 2 student of Diploma in Accountancy. She is an intelligent girl and she got 3.47 for last semester. The reason why I said she is intelligent is because she still got 3 pointers and above even though she plays all the time. She is a funny and hilarious person and loves to play stupid games which will make us laughing non-stop. She also loves bullying me and “Kechik” very much even though she is younger than us. That doesn’t mean that she is a bad person, but very caring and understanding instead. She is a Kelantan’s but now she is residing at Keramat, KL with her family. She has 6 siblings and she’s the 4th. Ifa has a special boyfriend which really looks like Irwansyah and we always tease her for having such a handsome boyfriend. I love to see them together because they really suit each other and I hope they will last forever.

My third roommate is Erma Zuhaira bt Omar. She is also a 19 year-old-girl and born at Kg Melayu, Johor Bahru on 24/4/1991. She is also a part 2 student of Diploma in Accountancy, just like Arifah and they is classmate too, just like me and “Kechik”. Unlike “Kechik”, she really hates spicy food cannot tolerate with anything spicy. Erma is just as smart as others too and she got 3.61 for her CGPA last semester. She is a kind and pious girl compared to all of us. She always gives us advice about Islam and tells us to pray when we didn’t do it. Other than that, Erma is also a beautiful girl and she has a very fair skin. She has many secret admirers but she just ignores them because she said she want to focus on study only. This semester, she already has someone she likes and keeps it secret from us, but unfortunately we knew it all along. Sorry Erma, hehheehe….

That's all about my roommates and I'm having a great time with them. I hope that we will always together and loving each other like we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment