Saturday, January 30, 2010

10 facts about myself...

Hi…we meet again!! Today I’m going to tell you more about myself because today I have to reveal facts about me that sometimes even I don’t know about, so enjoy yourself!!

1st fact about me is that I have a trauma for blood and pain.
-This is because when I was in Standard 2, I have an accident and my whole body is covered with blood and it hurts a lot too.
-So until now I feel so horrible when I fell sick and have to go to the hospital.

2nd fact about me is that my driving skill is really bad that it terrified everyone in the car.
-I don’t know about this until my father told me so. I thought that I have done my best but maybe it’s not good enough for them.
-My siblings also won’t be in the car I am driving. How cruel…

3rd fact about me is that I rarely mad at my friends but once I do, it is terrible.
-I’m not an aggressive person and I always follow what my friends say. But if they overstep the border, it will be the end for both of us.

4th fact about me is that I love branded stuff so much.
-Examples of the brand name that I love are Levi’s, Guess, Valentino, MNG and Zara.
- I hope to lead a “cheaper” life one day.

5th fact about me is that I love heights but I feel like committing suicide when I at high places.
-When my family and I were in vacation and we got floor 31st, I have to hold myself tight so that I won’t do something stupid.

6th fact about me is that I hate Internet program.
-I hate Internet programs such as Facebook, MySpace, Friendster and Blogger.
-But believe it or not, I have my own account in all those stuff.

7th fact about me is that I am not an animal lover.
-I have a fear towards animals whether they are cute or not but I love Persian cat.
-I feel jealous towards people who can touch animals and have their own pets.

8th fact about me is that I love the smell of petrol.
-Whenever my family goes to the PETRONAS, I will volunteer to fill up the car tank.
-Although I knew that it is bad for our health, I still do it and I’m sure there’s a lot more sharing the same habit as mine.

9th fact about me is that I hate taking shower.
-This is the last thing I would do if there is nothing more to do.
-I feel it’s a waste of time and energy to bath twice daily but don’t worry, I still take my bath.

10th fact about me is that I am afraid of the storm and thunder.
-Since I was still a kid, I always heard about people being struck by lightning and they dead.
-I love rain but when it starts to have all those storm and thunder, I will become depressed and I want to be in a closed room and I won’t touch any metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment