Monday, April 12, 2010

First day at Uitm Segamat!!

I am the last intake of the UiTM students for the year 2008 and today, I’m gonna tell you about my first day in UiTM Segamat. On 26th December 2008, my parents and I arrived here around 11 am. When we just got into the gate, we are warmly welcomed by the people and I got the paper with the word “MUTIARA” on it. I’ve no idea what does it means but I am so surprise when I arrived at a building named “MUTIARA”. “What a gorgeous name” I said to myself.

Then I was asked to register as the new student but unfortunately, I don’t have the document needed during the registration process and that screw up my first day here. I don’t have enough pictures, I haven’t fill in the form yet, I still don’t undergo the medical check-up, and much more things to do during that time. What a day…after that, I look for my room which was at M226 to re-pack my things and during the time, my roommate is already there. Anis Shahida was the first person I met here. We introduced ourselves and I’m lucky to have her as my roommate because she is a nice person to be friend with.


Afterwards, my parents and I went to Segamat town. Believe me, that’s my first time coming to Segamat, huh what a useless Johorian. A few tours at the town, we came back to UiTM and that’s the time for my parents to leave, and I’m glad that I don’t cry as it will hurt me more. After their leaving, I got some rest before the orientation started and a few minutes later, there is an announcement saying that we have to get down ASAP. For a moment I feel like that’s the end of my life because I really hate orientation, well who don’t?


I won’t tell you anything about my orientation week because I don’t have anything special to share with. It’s long and tiring week and something that I don’t even want to remember. Ok that’s all for this time. I’ll see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment