Sunday, March 7, 2010

10 wishes of myself...


1. BE A HEALTHY PERSON

Since I was a kid, I have an illness and since my body didn’t have great antibody like others, so I always felt sick. In a month, I will at have a fever at least twice and that makes me can’t have a fun childhood times like the others and I really regret it. Other than that, I also have scoliosis which makes me easily tired if I walk for quite distance or do chores. So I really hope that I can lead a healthy life and be happy.

2. MARRY WITH HIM

I’m just a normal girl; want to love and to be loved. Right now I have someone special and I really hope we can last forever. I intend to marry with him when I’m 26 years old and have 3 kids. I hope we can have a twin, a girl and a boy and the other one is a boy too. I wish we will be a great family.

3. BE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSWOMAN

My father is a businessman and I really think highly of him. I want to be just like my father after I have graduated my degree. He is just a small contractor and he always wants his child to be a business person like him. Furthermore since I’m the eldest in the family, I feel that I’m responsible to accomplish the task and make my father proud of me.

4. FLY MY FAMILY TO DUBAI

Well, maybe you’re thinking “why Dubai? Why not Europe or Korea or anywhere else? Why must Dubai??” this is due to my father’s membership of The Legend Hotel, which says that we can go holiday at their branch of Dubai 7-stars hotel but I think during that moment, maybe my parents are already gone or too old to go for holiday. So I hope I can get tonnes of money as fast as I can and bring them for a trip to Dubai.

5. BE A RICH PERSON

I came from a moderate family and I always wonder what the feeling to be in a rich family is. I feel jealous when I see people drive a Mercedes or BMW and have such an enormous house. So I will do my very best in order to reach my goal to be a rich people. Ho ho ho…

6. HONEYMOON AT MALDIVES

Frankly speaking, I don’t know why Maldives..hahahhaa. Well, maybe I’m too childish for wanting those entire fancy honeymoons but it is my dream since I was small. I really want to have a good memory with my hubby at such a fabulous place and have a great honeymoon just like what I saw in the movies.

7. BE A GOOD DAUGHTER, SISTER AND FRIEND

Since I already know that I’m not a good person, I truly wish that I can fix it. I want to be a daughter that my parents can be proud of, a sister that my siblings can depend on and a friend that my friends can rely on. To be a person that others can rely on is never an easy task, so I will do my finest to be like what I dreamt of.

8. BE A GOOD COOK

As a girl, I’m really frustrated for not knowing how to cook. Although I said that I wish to be a successful businesswoman, that doesn’t mean I should forget my other dreams, which is to be a housewife. I want to cook delicious meal to my hubby and my kids, eat the meal and spend quality time together.

9. FAME!!

I want to be famous, not like being a celebrity or artists but I want people to recognize me as a successful person. My idol in this field is tan sri syed mokhtar al-bukhary and I hope to be as successful or even greater than him. It is also one of my wish to be the cover page for Forbes and sharing my success to others. Hehehehee….

10. HAPPY BOTH IN WORLD AND HEREAFTER

I really wish to lead a joyful life in the world and get into the heaven after I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment