Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love Is In The Air...


Hi all, we meet again after the Chinese New Year break. This year, the festive theme is “Love Is in the Air”. Do you know the reason why I said that? This is because this year, Chinese New Year is falling on 14th February which is also the Valentine’s Day!!! Heheee…Today, I’m gonna share with all of you what do I think when we say that word, VALENTINE…


For me, Valentine is not for couples only. Am I right pals? Here I wanna tell you something about my ‘girl-life’ with my girlfriends. My friends and I have been exchanging presents during the Valentine’s Day since we started our friendship 2 years ago until now. For this Valentine, I got a really huge, cute teddy bear and chocolates from them and in exchange, I got them a necklace that I make it myself. Maybe it seems like other norms that human always do, but for us that is one of the evidence of our friendship…and I really hope that our happy days will lasts forever.


Other than that, I also wanted to tell all of you about my miserable, chaotic, disastrous Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend. On the day 14th, we planned to go for a date to celebrate the Valentine’s Day, but I don’t know since when is my date with him become a double date, “but it’s still okay” I comforted myself. Then the 4 of us went to the cinema and hoping for the Valentine’s Day movie, and we were so unlucky that all the tickets have been sold out for the day, and we have to choose another movie. Can you guess what movie we are watching that day? You won’t believe it for sure. It’s “Little Big Soldier”!!! Arghh, out of so many movies there, why do I have to watch an action one, and what’s more, it’s a Jackie Chan movie. Yup, we were so ‘happy’ that moment. Haha…After the movie, we were looking for something to eat and again, ‘luckily’ for us, almost all the restaurants are full and so we choose not to eat outside. Huh what a pity…During the way back, I can feel the tense atmosphere inside the car and all the ‘lovey-dovey’ mood has gone. But I don’t know why do I feel grateful for no reason.


Okay, that’s all I wanna say about Valentine. I hope all of you have a great Valentine’s Day and celebrate it well. I’ll see you soon!! Bye2….

No comments:

Post a Comment